Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

9.01.2014

Day 156: Pumpkin Season!

Mr. E and I went to Noah's this morning to get breakfast and re-stock our bagel supply, and I discovered that it's now pumpkin season at Noah's - yay! 

I'm a huge fan of the pumpkin muffins (sans frosting) and the pumpkin bagels, and they're only available for a limited time.  Often, I'll buy extras of both items and stick 'em in the freezer for future enjoyment, since I know they don't stick around very long.

Unfortunately, there weren't any non-frosted muffins lurking in the back today, so I'll have to call ahead next time to ask the staff to set some aside for us.  Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home