Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

3.22.2015

Day 358: Birthday Bouquet

On Thursday, Mr. E surprised me with a beautiful birthday bouquet of my favorite flowers, and their scent continues to greet me when I walk in the house. He chose a select grouping of stargazer lilies, dark purple slender iris, and yellow/orange tulips.

I didn't get a chance to take and upload a photo of the actual arrangement, so here are some stock images of these lovely blossoms:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home