Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

9.21.2018

Mahalo Moment: Corgi Sighting

On my bike commute to work this morning, I saw a woman walking her adorable (plump) Corgi near Capitol Park. So cute!!! As I've mentioned in previous posts, Corgis are my favorite breed of canine. They remind me of Muffin in dog form (round, low to the ground, sweet face) and were the first specific breed I was able to recognize and identify thanks to the neighbors of St. Margaret's Camp in Duxbury who raised Corgis and often invited us campers over to watch them train for the competition ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home