Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

9.07.2004

Away

FYI - I'll be away for the next week and a half with no Internet access, so the blog will be somewhat neglected for a little while. But I'm sure I'll have great stories to share about the Elderhostel cruise to Alaska with Mom, so stay tuned!

(In other news, the protestors were absent from PPMM last Friday morning. I guess their dedication to "saving the babies" can't withstand the temptation of a long holiday weekend...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LNJ says-

WOW, a week gone and I miss the musing of the good Doc J. Well, at least I know that I found her ranting, story telling, reflections of life interesting and part o' my routine in the morning. That's gotta make the Doc J smile, knowing that her writtings are part of my daily life. Either way....

Welcome back Doc J. Hope all is well and that you don't need the proverbial vacation after your vacation.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home