Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

7.18.2014

Day 111: Dragonfly

Earlier this week, after my morning workout, I noticed a dragonfly perched on the side of the townhouse next to ours.  And when I came home from the CAC this morning, I saw another dragonfly (the same one? maybe we have a new resident?) on the sidewalk along 9th Street.  I don't know if this image shows the exact type of dragonfly, but it's very similar:


I hope the little critter doesn't get squished by a person or preyed upon by some other creature!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home