Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

7.27.2014

Day 120: Kitty Soccer Star

When I was swiffing the living room yesterday, I unearthed a tennis ball from under the TV stand, which sparked Captain Jack's interest.  He's our little soccer star with the tennis ball!  He dribbles it between his paws and bats it around the room. 

This morning, when I came back from my run, I found the tennis ball on the striped carpet in the entry area, and it certainly hadn't been there when I left.  And tonight, he batted the ball around the floor and grew very possessive of his new toy, cradling it in his paws so that no one could take it from him.

I think he's channeling his inner Pele! :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home