Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

12.17.2004

Sacto Blogging

The News & Review had a cover story last week on local Sacto bloggers. Now personally, I don't think this "news" was really worthy of major coverage, considering how long blogs have been around and considering the amazingly small sample size of Sacto bloggers who were interviewed as part of the article. But I did find one piece of interesting information about a site called the Sacramento Top 25, where lots of local blogs are listed and which is a good source for making your blog known to a wider audience. So I decided to sign up. However, one requirement is to put a link on your blog to the site, which I'd gladly do if my Blogger template had a built-in spot for links, but it doesn't. And until I hear back from the Blogger Help folks about how to resolve this issue, I've decided I'll just have to put the Sac Top 25 site link at the end of every post from now on.

So here it is: Sac Top 25

Feel free to click often to help my site rise in the rankings!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home