Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

5.12.2005

Updated Stats from Race for the Cure

So I was worried that the "official" race results would somehow be not so good, considering that the Race for the Cure doesn't use timing chips and there was a huge logjam in my particular lane of the corral as we finished that delayed collection of our bib ID strips. However, exactly the opposite was true! Yay! I considered my finish to be 24:07, but the official results posted on the web site are as follows:

Time = 23:53 (woo-hoo!)
Pace = 7:41 (woo-hoo again!)
Division (female 30-34) = 8 out of 110 (wow! I made the top 10!)
All female runners= 60 out of 868
All runners = 279 out of 1,531

Not a bad event, if I may say so myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home