Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

7.19.2005

Patio Updates!

Take a look at the photos under the "Home Improvement" link to the left to see more of the new modifications to our patio.

We got furniture! We got concrete! We got flowers! And mirrors! (and yes, we do have cushions, too, but we keep them inside so they don't get too dirty...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a difference this is. Great job on adding the photos. It's great to see where we were to where we are now. Hmmm... can't wait to see tomorrow.

Ti Amo! Dr. Samuels

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LNJ says-

Yup... all is well. Less than 2 weeks until I go home for the wedding and I am JAZZED! As for the freindship, it's just easy and smiles and good times. With you and Mr. E I just take what comes, give what I feel, and share in all the smiles.

We meet at a strange time in my life. We went through some rough patches, for the both of us, and we still talk and share. So glad to have you in my life. All my love to you and E for letting me share in your lives and for you wanting to share in mine. My heart to you...

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home