Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

10.05.2006

Cows - Born to Run!


Last Sunday I did the Cowtown 1/2 Marathon - my 3rd consecutive year for the event. Since I've been focusing less on time/speed for my running lately, I decided to have some fun with this event. Mr. E took some photos of me, but this close-up from our friend D gives a really great view of the "moooooo!"

I also had mini-cows in the laces of my running shoes, which didn't quite make it into the photo frame here...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LNJ giggles-

I don't know to be proud of you or to call you a huge nerd... I'm leaning toward nerd. ;)

6:12 PM  
Blogger jms said...

Dr. J responds -

How about "COWmplete" nerd? Hee, hee...

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LNJ is amused-

You are a COWplete freak! HAHA! Cowplete... I'll admit, I giggled.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home