Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

10.11.2014

Day 196: Almost No Blog Tonight!

When I first booted up my laptop (aka "Big Purple") tonight, I didn't have any Internet connection.  Yikes! 

Mr. E had had problems earlier in the evening when he tried to connect to his Intel VPN, but he figured it was something wrong with his new computer.  However, when I had the same issue, I realized it must have been an error with our home wireless network, so I turned it off, let it "rest" for a few minutes, and turned it back on so it would reset.  Presto!  Internet access again.

Phew!  It would have been quite frustrating if my year-long blog project had been stymied by Comcast technical difficulties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home