Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

10.29.2014

Day 214: New Helvetia Brewing Company

We had a "non-bridal" shower for my colleague, Big B, this afternoon at New Helvetia Brewing Company on 17th & Broadway:



I was hoping that there might be a cider on tap, as I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I ended up ordering a light lager as the closest option to a blonde ale, which is the one style of no-fruit-ish beer that I actually enjoy. I tasted the Molly American Red Ale as well, but it was too bitter for me. And I was pleasantly surprised to find the lager rather tasty, and also quite content that a small glass was only $3!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Practice, practice, practice!!!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home