Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

2.09.2005

Family Emergency

FYI - I'll be away for a little while b/c my Dad is in the ICU at Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston, MA. He's been there just over a week now. My sister, J, flew back east last week & I joined her yesterday, as did her spouse, B. My sweetie is flying in this evening. Dad's condition at the moment is "critically stable," so it's sort of just a waiting game right now to see how he progresses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LNJ sends-

Well wishes and his best to you and yours in this time of health issues and family times. I hope that E does well to keep you up and keep you going. My thoughts are with you in this time. Call if you need anything. Email if you need anything. I hope for the best.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home