Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

2.08.2015

Day 316: Winter Rain Storm

We finally got some good rain over the past few days, including significant downpours this afternoon. Luckily, I was able to do my longer run (1 hour) this morning before the worst of the precipitation rolled in, although I was still completely drenched by the time I got home (and my running shoes are still drying out!).

This evening, as Mr. E and I were working in the office, we spied a partial rainbow out the window during a clearing in the weather system.

Other folks saw that same colorful arc and captured it in this image:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home