Fish Out of Water

Musings and observations about life from an East Coast native now living on the Left Coast in the California State Capitol since 2004. This fish has made her home in Madison, WI (7 years); Portland, OR (2 years); Las Vegas, NV (7 months); Middlebury, VT (3 summers); Marne-la-Vallee, a small town east of Paris, France (6 months); Middletown, CT (3 years); and Marshfield, MA, the fish's coastal hometown 40 miles south of Boston (17 years).

Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

2.09.2015

Day 317: National Bagel Day

February 9th is National Bagel Day! I only knew because I got a coupon offer through the Noah's Bagels email list-serve for 20% to celebrate National Bagel Day (although the coupon was actually valid through February 23rd):


I figured it would be fun to commemorate the day by bringing a bagel box (13 bagels + 2 tubs of cream cheese) to share with my colleagues at work, so I scooted by Noah's on J Street on my way to work to pick up some goodies to brighten everyone's Monday morning.

And while I was there, I seized the opportunity to order two heart-shaped bagels for Mr. E (blueberry) and me (cinnamon sugar) in honour of Valentine's Day next weekend. Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home